Monday, May 28, 2012

Patience is Good Therapy!

I'm sure you have heard the old adage that patience is a virtue...I believe that it is.  But I think the more important questions is Why?  Example I have been in this holding pattern while I have been waiting for my massage certification, and it has been excruciatingly hard waiting for my certification to be approved.  It seems harder still when discussing with my family and peers why this waiting process is taking so long.  Recently the thought struck me that in today's society waiting is not cool.  Waiting has somehow become this negative connotation that we as humans have generated and pro-ported into society.  And the funny thing is that every time I tried to take matters into my own hands and make something happen, and to somehow cause my certification to magically be processed without any problems and show up at my door it didn't, and I almost felt that the universe was working against me.  I knew inside of me that waiting would produce patience and that patience would produce results, and results would bring success and success virtue.  But I didn't want to take the time needed for that process to take place.  So it is understandable why the universe blocked me.  It would have been a huge waste of energy trying to hurry up the process needed to insure that my licensing was processed correctly.  I am glad that I realized what I was doing and changed my motives, took a deep breathe, and let things happen when and how they were supposed too...and by doing so I am now a Certified Massage Therapist in the State of CA.  IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT!!!!
PEACE!  HARMONY!  BALANCE!
 Thanks for reading my blog
-lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment